If you have any questions about Anytime Asphalt’s services or processes, please read through our FAQs below.
If you don’t see the answer here to your question, please feel free to contact us . Our team, will happily answer any questions or concerns you may have about your Brisbane, Northern NSW or Gold Coast asphalting project.
What is Asphalt?
Asphalt is an engineered mixture of different sizes of aggregate, sand and dust mixed together to form asphalt concrete. It is popular for driveways, footpaths, car parks, school car parks, airport runways and much more.
Asphalt v Bitumen?
Bitumen is a bonding agent that bonds/coats the aggregate, sand and dust to form the end product that is asphalt. Whilst many people refer to asphalt driveways as the same as a bitumen driveway, bitumen is just a product that is combined with other products to help form the driveway.
Asphalt Services Costs?
Asphalt services can vary on costs depending upon a number of factors:
- Length and width of the asphalt driveway required
- Steepness of the proposed asphalt driveway
- How many curves and turns the proposed asphalt work has.
- If the surface has been prepped to insure the correct levels for correct drainage.
Anytime Asphalt has a decade of experience, please Contact us for a quote regarding any asphalt repair enquiries. No asphalt repair is too large or too small for us to handle!
Why an Asphalt Driveway?
- Adds value to your property.
- Around half the cost of concrete.
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Durable and long lasting.